Abcodia Ltd. (Abcodia) is a biotechnology company that offers molecular biomarker validation services. Abcodia validates and discovers biomarkers for early diagnosis and screening of cancer. It concentrates in the detection of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, and liver disease. Abcodia has developed a test called ROCA over a time which helps in detecting CA125, ovarian cancer in women. Abcodia works together with the University College London and serves through diagnostic, pharmaceutical and technology companies for validation and discovery of ethical biomarkers.
Abcodia is a privately held company funded through investments from Albion Ventures, Cambridge Innovation Capital, Scottish Equity Partners and UCL Business. Headquartered in Cambridge, U.K., the Company has operations in Boston, Mass. and a CLIA-certified clinical laboratory in Memphis, Tenn. Abcodia is headquartered in Cambridge, the UK
The SWOT analysis helps to get an in-depth strategic analysis of Abcodia Ltd.’s businesses and operations. GlobalData compiled the profile to bring a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Contents of the report:
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Abcodia Ltd.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date.
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions.
* The report covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
There are multiple benefits by purchasing this report as follows:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop the product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
* Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that competitors would add in its portfolio
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team.
MarketsandReports.com is a syndicated report platform with wide variety of industry reports from reputed industry publishers. MarketsandReports.com is promoted by DART Consulting. MarketsandReports.com lists variety of reports at the best price with seasonal discounts and promotion codes.
This report is available at www.marketsandreports.com
For customized reports on similar topics, please contact DART consulting at [email protected]
Direct: + 91-80- 4224 7136, + 91 – 953-807- 6063
Email: [email protected]